Come join us, socialize, be challenged and inspired by exciting, critical, touching, sometimes confusing but above all compelling presentations and unforgettable performances. A dozen designers, artists, musicians, politicians and journalists share their passion and dedication by presenting their idea in only 400 seconds using 20 images. Host: Jeroen Deckers.
- Daisy Kroon, fashion designer | What is a fashion design practice?
- Jonas Martens, Better Future Factory | How can you produce raw materials from waste?
- Daniel White, makerspace
- Max Siedentopf, kunstenaar, fotograaf | Slapdash Supercars, the cheapest way to pimp your car
- Mariëlle Beek, Perspect studio’s Haarlem | how can you reach your audience (without resources)?
- Lisa van Kreuningen, Shell | From freelancer to large organization
- Gilbert Curtessi, SuGu | Makerspark Gallilei SuGu
- Guido Marsille
- Jasper Kaarsemaker, Hout- en Meubileringscollege
- Jan Cees ter Brugge, Vara | Wasted money by government projects
- Lilian Leahy | Journey through the world as a freelancer
The Pecha Kucha is organized by Arminius in cooperation with Design platform Rotterdam.